Bearing in mind the good of patients and the ongoing demand for highly qualified medical staff, SZPZLO Warszawa-Ochota in 2015 joined the Center of Postgraduate Medical Education in the field of postgraduate education of doctors. The team conducts internships in the following areas of medicine: family medicine, paediatrics, gynecology, general surgery, psychiatry, otorhinolaryngology, ophthalmology. Thanks to this, the permanent institution is a unit educating young specialist doctors, in accordance with the highest standards of performing health services.
In order to complete an internship at SZPZLO Warszawa-Ochota, a person applying for a training place should provide:
- an application for the internship;
- an internship agreement;
- an internship referral from an education institution or current place of the internship
- a valid primary document that proves your identity and legal status in Poland
- a public liability insurance certificate (a certified copy);
- current medical examinations (a certified copy);
- a certificate of hepatitis B vaccination (a certified copy);
- the limited license to practice medicine granted by regional council of physicians [Okręgowa Rada Lekarska] (ORL).
- a diploma;
- a copy of the specialization agreement.
The application for an internship should be submitted to the secretariat of the SZPZLO Warszawa-Ochota.
ul. Szczęśliwicka 36
phone: 22 659 72 71
22 822 32 21 (25) internal 120
fax: 22 823 12 19