To meet the dynamically developing market of clinical research, SZPZLO Warsaw - Ochota offers its services as a center for clinical trials and research projects. We have doctors' offices, treatment rooms and offices for diagnostic tests. All facilities are equipped with certified equipment.
The centre has a modern lecture room prepared for training and allowing for comfortably conducting of initiation visits.
The Independent Group of Public Ambulatory Care Institutions Warsaw-Ochota (SZPZLO Warszawa-Ochota), with headquarters at 36 Szczęśliwicka Street in Warsaw is a medical centre providing services in the field of primary health care, outpatient specialist care, dentistry, rehabilitation, diagnostic imaging and laboratory diagnostics.
The group consists of 11 organizational units located in the districts of Ochota, Ursus and Raszyn Commune. Annually, our highly qualified and experienced specialists conduct more than 600 thousand consultations, providing patients with medical care in compliance with the highest standards.
The Independent Group of Public Ambulatory Care Institutions Warsaw-Ochota has an implemented and documented integrated management system which includes:
- Quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2008
- Environmental management system according to ISO 14001: 2004
- Occupational health and safety management system according to BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Information security management system according to ISO / IEC 27001: 2013
On February 8, 2018, as the only one in Poland, we received a positive assessment of the Minister of Health in the process of Accreditation in the field of Primary Health Care.
SZPZLO Warszawa - Ochota has the potential to perform clinical trials in the following areas:
1. Regional and specialist outpatient clinic at ul. Szczęśliwickiej 36, Warsaw:
4. Mental health center at ul. Skarżyńskiego 1, Warsaw:
5. Regional and specialist outpatient clinic at ul. Sosnkowskiego 18, Warsaw:
6. Regional and specialist outpatient clinic at ul. Sanocka 6, Warsaw:
7. Outpatient district clinic at ul. Wojciechowskiego 58, Warsaw:
8. Branch of the outpatient district clinic at ul. Wojciechowskiego 58, located in Warsaw at ul. Kadłubka 18:
9. Rehabilitation and physical therapy facility at ul. 1 Maja 13, Warsaw:
10. Raszyn Medical Center at ul. Pruszkowska 52, Raszyn:
11. Clinical mental health center at ul. Sosnkowskiego 18, Warsaw:
SZPZLO Warsaw - Ochota has been conducting clinical trials for many years in the field of psychiatry and cardiology in accordance with the requirements of Good Clinical Practice, pharmaceutical law and other provisions of Polish and international law, in force in this regard.
If you are interested in our offer or if you have additional questions, please contact the Research Coordinator Ms. Julia Złocka tel.: +48 519 100 999 or email: email@example.com. We will be happy to answer your questions or specify our offer.
In accordance with the internal procedure applicable in the Independent Group of Public Ambulatory Care Institutions Warsaw-Ochota, the Sponsor should submit an appropriate application to the secretariat of the Director of SZPZLO regarding the consent to conclude a contract for conducting a clinical research. Zgłoszenie propozycji badania klinicznego.doc
1. A supplemented draft trilateral agreement including, in particular, a proposal for remuneration for a trilateral agreement.
2. Company registration documents, in the case of foreign companies, the documents should be translated into Polish.
3. A photocopy of Sponsor / Researcher's civil liability insurance policy.
4. Power of Attorney of the Sponsor's representative (if any) and power of attorney of the person authorized to sign on behalf of the Sponsor and / or the CRO (if applicable).
5. Test report in Polish with the criteria for including and excluding test participants.
6. List of measures (samples of drugs, tests, reagents, equipment, etc.) that Sponsor plans to provide as part of a clinical trial.
7. List of procedures and tests performed in a patient during a clinical trial.
Attached copies of documents should be certified.
Secretariat of the Director of SZPZLO Warszawa-Ochota
Tel. 22 659 72 71
tel. 22 822 32 21 (25) ext. 120
fax. 22 823 12 19